Monday, August 11, 2008

The Plan

Now that we've found a place to move, the rest of the plan is set.
We're back in town this week to pack and see friends again. On Saturday, the family will set off driving (another torturous 12+ hours, the 3rd time this summer!) to Heber, Utah. We'll be there in time for church on Sunday, some school registration on Monday, and the first day of school on Tuesday, August 19th.
We're renting a house in Heber that is quite luvverly (pictured below.) My new school is Wasatch High, where I will be a Wasp. (yay...)
I'm excited about moving to Utah because we have lots of family nearby, there are dance studios everywhere, and houses are less pricey!
And that's the scoop.

welcome home!

bathroom and hannah's room


view from in front of the fireplace



across the street

2 comments:

Ms. Reddy said...

I love getting "the scoop" on you guys! How are you all doing? I'm glad to see that you had a wonderful birthday--I can't believe you're already 15! ...and I'm turning 16 on friday...YIKES. We're so old...

Send me an email...I'd love to hear from you!

-Pooja

PS: I LOVE the song damaged too

Bethany said...

I am so glad that you are living by me now!!! Im sure all of your old friends are jealous that I get you now! haha!!