Today everyone is working hard and the house is an absolute whirlwind of boxes, paper, dismantled furniture, packing stuff and tape. We have to load everything into one huge and one smaller trailer. Dad is doing that, with the help of some men he hired. Mom is working like crazy at everything and anything; Brooke and I are trying to keep up; and Hannah is visiting some of her friends for the last time. :(
Lunch break! gotta go
and that's the scoop!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds like you're going crazzee! Wish we were there to help! Can't believe your off to Utah! We're still hoping your dad lands a job in Temecula! :) Love ya and miss ya tons!
But when are you leaving, bosom friend (buddy)? I have to come and say goodbye. I can't believe that you're actually leaving, though!! :[[[
it will be so cool that u r livin' here!!! luv ya, stitch
Post a Comment