Tuesday, July 14, 2009

early creations by author Lauren A.

In case you didn't know yet, we are moving into the house next door next week! So last night we all went through some boxes in the basement and I found some old journals from when I was a tiny little girl. They are SO CUTE!!!! I think I need to share some of the entries. Here are a few short stories I wrote, original spelling/grammar included!

~

Sarah by Lauren Nicole (oct. 19, 1999)

Sarah was so pritty.
Wen Sarah was 4 she was beautiful.
Wen she was 7 she was more beautiful
Wen she was 9 she ran away. Soon she kame to a hows (house) she went inside. Sarah was so tired she said ther are beds & I will sleep. Afdr a fyoo days went by an old lade (lady) kame by. She was a queen in disguise.
(Here the handwriting switches to my mom's)
She was selling bananas. One of them was a magic banana. The queen asked Sarah if she wanted a banana. Sarah said, "yes." The queen took the magic banana and gave it to her. Sarah took a bite and fell down and didn't wake up for a while. Sarah woke up after 2 days. When she woke up she saw that she had no food. It was a really pretty day outside. She remembered where some apple trees were. She went to get some, but there was none. Then she saw a trail of gold. She followed it, and it led her to a castle. In front of the castle there was a sign and it read, "Sarah, we welcome you!" So, she walked to the castle. The guard told her to go inside. When she went inside she saw a mirror. She decided to look in it. She saw herself and looked like a princess. She then looked down. She realized she truly was a princess. She spent the rest of her days living in the castle happily ever after.

Sorry, that was kind of long. But wasn't it cute?! When I was little I used to tell/write stories like that all the time!


~


Okay, this story is GREAT.

Twins! Twins! Twins!

One day Aleea and Alee saw that everyone was a twin. Alee said here aer all the twins. Lauren and Leana. Ceara and Ceara Dana and Laina Juddy and Jessy and Jasin. I kow said Aleea ther is not verry menny peopel. its a mistorey! ther was more peopel in the naderhood! But no buts! said Aleea. Good I did't have enny.
the End well they did't know what to do.


~


I want to spy but how?
I want to spy but how do I?
Well you poot on sorts and a t-shert. war no shoes. OK that is good we know how to spy so lets do it.


~


The Tunnle #1
By Rachel and Lauren
Illistrated by Rachel

One moring Aleea woke up. She wanted all her friends to come over. But nun of her friends wer home. She got so bord that she jumped on the ground so hard that she fell into a hole she thought it was a hole but it was a tunnle. and that was when she founed magic.


~


Last one:

Chapter one. Emmett By Lauren

One day Ettemm said to Sarah can you read me a story
"yes" said Sarah so she did
After Sarah read the story Linda said Emmett say watel because that wood be close to saying Rachel. But insted of saying watel he said Rachel then befor eney are cood say enything Emmett said R. a. c. h. e. l. Rachel. Then Emmett walkted to Nathan's room and climed up Nathan's bed and took a stufed anamel and throed it down then he jumed down and cot the stufed anamel. Nathan ran to his mom and tolled her what happened.


Amazing, I know!! That's all--have a great day :)

1 comment:

Lynn Atwood said...

What a great blog update. I loved the stories. There was always a princess and a happy ever after in your "early work". And the pics of camp and EFY are awesome. Way to go to acknowledge Shabby Princess (how did you do that??) I have a million pics to blog - hopefully next week. You're my inspiration. LA to LA

ps Happy moving!! You get your own room - take more pics!!

AND drive, drive, drive - how many hours to go???