Saturday, December 27, 2008

old pics

Yesterday, I dug through a box that I've been using as a nightstand and found the funniest, cutest old pictures! Take a look!
Haha! I love this one! My groovy parents in the 90's.

Me and Brooke


Tired after a fun day with our cousins. I'm not sure why we're all dressed up, but there's Mom holding Brooke, Natalie with her back turned, me in the Jasmine costume, and Emily as Snow White


Our family riding a whale at Sea World!

Teary-eyed me at Emily's birthday party one year. It was a tooth fairy party and I was sad because I'd never lost a tooth before.


2-year-old me!


Great-grandparents Glora and Ralph Corder


Me jumping on the trampoline at the Rocks' house, and baby Nathan trying to climb on


Cute little Emily!


Halloween of '96. 6-month-0ld Brooke in the pumpkin costume, Nathan as a lion, and me as a princess (of course!)


Awww, baby Hannah eating spaghetti!


Me and Aunt Dishy


Cousins! Rachel holding Sarah, me holding Sam, Emmett holding the red ball, Nathan squished next to him, and Brooke having a difficult time with baby Hannah

Younger Dave!! I must have attacked this picture with a green marker when I was younger. Or maybe it was Brooke...!


Me and Emily--we had just gotten out of the shower and mixed and matched our outfits.


Little me in the bottom corner, Brooke, Rachel and Nathan. This pic makes me laugh!

Another green picture...The Briggs! From the left: McCall who wanted to be a little boy, Taylor with his hat on sideways, Teran with his hands on his face, Amber with her arms folded, Marshall behind her, and Kim holding Megan and Caitlin. And me in the front middle.


Celebrating Brooke's birthday at the park many years ago. Blake and Marilyn standing up in the back and a sad me sitting next to Emily. I was upset because it was Brooke's birthday and she was getting all the presents.


Lauren and Daniel Farr


Younger Mom! She's so pretty!



Lauren, Mom and new baby Brooke

2 comments:

caitlin said...

OH MY GOSH! You're mom is sooo pretty! Haha I absolutely LOVE the first picture. How groovy. :D You were so cute as a kid. Reminds me of someone else I know... -cough cough- :]]

Lynn Atwood said...

Oh Lauren - I love the old photos. I remember everyone of them. You were so much fun - of course - you still are!! Glad you love the snow! Happy New Year!!