thanks to theshabbyshoppe.com for the digital scrapbook elements i used for this blog!
click the cute birdie to go to their website.
THE ATKINSON GIRLS
pictured below...
LAUREN, 16
@ age 2
BROOKE, 13
@ age 2
HANNAH, 9
@ age 2
8/15/09 I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter This looks and sounds like a preppy pre-teen book, but it's not. It's about a girl who goes to this intense spy school, where she learns fourteen different languages, how to hack all sorts of computers, and how to kill a man with her bare hands! And then of course a boy comes in and there's a whole relationship situation...but this book is actually really great! It was so fun to read!! Recommended to all girls.
8/13/09 Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli HOLY FRIJOLES! I loooooooove that book! If you are above the age of 12 (younger people probably won't appreciate it) and you know how to read, READ STARGIRL! It's easy, captivating, creative and also has a REALLY REALLY REALLY good message. One of my top books ever.
6/6/09 A Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbotson THE BEST BOOK IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (besides Harry Potter.) The author is soooooooooo good. She has also written some books for younger readers like The Secret of Platform 13 and Island of the Aunts, which are some of my favorite books ever. And now I have discovered a bunch of longer, more my level books including this one! WHICH IS AMAZING! This book is funny (that's always important) and it's a romance and there are so many characters, and all of them are interesting and believable and awesome. 20 stars :)
6/3/09 Princess Diaries III: Princess in Love by Meg Cabot Possibly better than the first because the ending was SO GOOD! Also very hilarious.
6/1/09 Princess Diaries II: Princess in the Spotlight by Meg Cabot I read the entire thing in one day--it was so good i couldn't put it down! Very entertaining and funny. 6/1/09 The Tales of Beedle the Bard by JK Rowling A pleasurable afternoon read for the crazed Harry Potter fan.
2 comments:
AHHHH!!!! I MISS YOU GUYS! you all look so good :]] love your hair! mine's...bangs and layered. still. :D haha
These pictures are just fabulous!! You must have a terrific photographer!!
Love you guys...Grandma Lynn
Post a Comment