Ooh, I love vampires.
I read all the books and really, really liked them, but I'm not overly obsessed. Still, I think the movie was GREAT!
GO SEE IT!
Ooh, I love vampires.
I read all the books and really, really liked them, but I'm not overly obsessed. Still, I think the movie was GREAT!
GO SEE IT!
4 comments:
aww thanks for commenting on all of my posts! heh heh you're sweet...
duhh....
i like the one "become mormon
lol"
hehehehehe. and FOR YOUR FYI, i still haven't read the books. :D
AHA! Aivan oikein. Ette todellakaan voi ymmärtää minua nyt. Ja et tiedä mistä saa kääntäjän tähän, vai? No Aivan oikein. MENESTYS!
ok. one more.
i think you SHOULD change the background of your blog. it's kinda weird...i still love it...but i think it's weird. :D
change it something cute! mine's cute! huzzah!
Vampires and Werewolves....lions, tigers and bears....what's next
Post a Comment