Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Very Wimpy, Pictureless Update

Today I had to run home from church in the POURING rain! Dad picked us up right outside the parking lot, but I was already soaked.
Next week we're having a French Club fundraiser. I'm President and starting to feel the stress. :D
On Nov. 20th, Grandma Lynn is coming for 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov. 21st--Twilight movie comes out.
I went to a super fun Halloween party. (No Caitlin :( but good neighborhood friends)
Mom & Dad are almost halfway done with intense workout program, P90X.
I attended a sweeet FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) conference overnight in Salt Lake on Thursday. There was a fun dance, and Bethany and I walked to Temple Square during our free time!

As soon as my Internet is fixed (I have no idea when that will be) I have to add pics of these fun things I did:

-Family vacation to Lake Powell
-Dance field trip with Bethany
-Justyne's murder mystery birthday party
-Halloween
-A video of me and Brooke dancing

I promise I'm still here having tons of fun, but my Internet just can't keep up! Haha.
Love you all and I miss everybody from Walnut Creek!!!

No comments: