- As you read, or will read below, Dave wiped out on his bike and it was quiiiiiiite an event, poor guy. But he's gonna be okay.
- Brooke had a cello lesson this morning from an AMAZING teacher who studied under two of the best celloists in the world, and is making Brooke practice for an HOUR a day. Which she had never done in her life. Brooke is going to get soooo good at cello! I'm excited for her!
- I'm taking ballet three times a week, and I like it even though ballet is hard and too structured, so you don't get the same freedom you do when dancing modern. But ballet helps immensely with all other types of dance, so this is important.
- I'm starting a French Club at my high school. Our first meeting is on Wednesday during lunch and I'm so excited! Check out our blog: http://wasatchfrenchclub.blogspot.com/
- I'm going to dance in a Christmas program with the Tabernacle Choir singing, with Bethany! I'm soooo excited!
- I joined FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) and went to the opening social during lunch on Friday (we got Subway! hooray!). I'm looking forward to all the awesome activities we'll be doing, such as an overnight conference in Salt Lake at the end of October!
- CAITLIN IS COMING TO VISIT ME!!!!!! My bff from Walnut Creek is coming up here on Halloween to trick-or-treat because we planned to be Disney princesses this year, but then I moved--so now we still can! I will be Cinderella and she will be Belle. haha. Woooohoooo!
- Mom and Dad are having a lovely little vacation every day while Brooke, Hannah and I slave away at school. They always get some sort of exercise, like kick-boxing in the basement with the projector showing life-size people on the wall (LUCKY!), and they have each recently gotten great hair-cuts. Of course, they work hard, too, and they have an excuse for all this PLAYING: they already went to high school and college so they deserve it. No fair!
- Brooke is taking a jazz class and Hannah is taking jazz and ballet. Hannah is also taking gymnastics twice a week. Way to go, li'l sis!
- Luke, our CUUUUTE dog, becomes psychotic every time we let him out on the deck because there are a ton of wasps and he loves to chase them. LOVES to. Stupid doog!
So, life is good and busy and fun and sometimes discouraging--the usual. And that's the scoop!
2 comments:
WOW what a great life you all are having!! You guys need to make a video of the kick-boxing exercises with your Mom and Dad and post it on You Tube - bet you would win a prize. Cool about Brooke and the cello lessens and way cool about all the dance classes and super cool about CAITLIN coming. Watch out Luke!
Sounds like the family is having lots of fun Lauren! I think your ballet sounds the hardest, but you'll make a beautiful ballernina with your loooong legs! :) xoxoxo
Post a Comment