Sunday, September 21, 2008

weekend buzz

On Friday, I rode the yearbook float in the Homecoming Parade with Ellie and Kaylee, even though Kaylee and I don't take yearbook! And then Kaylee and I had a dance party at my house. :D So fun!


That night, I went to Dairy Keen with Maurissa, Justyne and Bethany, and then over to the Homecoming Game (but Maurissa left...what a party pooper...jk). I had a blast cheering and yelling and dancing. And watching our team lose by 5 points! Justyne is a football EXPERT and that was very helpful, so I understand now that if we'd gotten ONE more touchdown, we could have won!This is my school's sixth consecutive year losing the Homecoming Game. haha.


On Saturday, I did homework and baby-sat for two cute little girls who gave me a LOT of trouble going to bed. Hopefully I will NOT be doing that again.
Our cousin Alyssa (age 9) spent the night last night. She and Hannah had fun together. I hope. :)


Today, Sunday, my highlights were taking a walk with Brooke, trying to catch up on our YW's Book of Mormon reading project, making french toast for the family, and studying World History. (fun, fun.) Oh, and church, of course. I had a great lesson about the worth of souls in YW's.


And....that's the scoop!

1 comment:

Lynn Atwood said...

You are having a great life!! So neat that you have good friends and you're enjoying high school. It's probably because you are brilliant and as Brooke would say "coolio"! Love, and miss you awful, LA to LA