Monday, January 18, 2010

finally, an update!

HELLO, WORLD! I'M BACK!

I really should be studying for my 4 huge tests this week, but I saw Hannah updating her blog and now that she's off to a friend's house I just HAD to update mine...it's been MONTHS!

SO, I will post some pictures, as usual, with lame or maybe clever little captions. Enjoy!

Christmas was great!!!
Hannah got this fabulous Snuggie for Kids. She wears it 24/7.

JOY TO THE WORLD! On December 26th, we got this beautiful Mac computer! I LOVE IT!

On January 9th I went to Habitat for Humanity with NHS (national honor society.) It was fun! We painted the inside of a garage that the charity is building. That was tough. Here are all of the officers of the club. I'm the historian.

Every Friday afternoon is Elements Dance Company, taught by Mom in our church building for free! It is great fun and a great workout that I love being part of. :D

2 comments:

Lynn Atwood said...

Wow - SO GREAT that you are blogging again!! And you got a MAC - I'm so jelly. Way fun!!! And the perfect gift for Hannah. Grandpa is jelly, he wanted one and I said NO WAY - HE would wear it 24/7 - YIKES xoxo GLA

Anonymous said...

yay lauren!! haha :) love you!!