Hannah Banana! And Luke, our disgusting dog! I like this picture because 1. it shows my FANTASTIC new bedspread (is that cute or WHAT?) 2. Hannah looks cute, and 3. it shows what Hannah does for like an hour every day--sit on my bed! She complains about how BORED she is and talks to me while I check Facebook on my new iPod touch or do homework or something like that. This is the only time she brought Luke with her, and he got eye boogers all over my bed so he is now banned.
Last Sunday, we went to the best missionary farewell ever.....The farewell for our cousin Teran and the homecoming for our cousin Taylor, at the same time! It was SO awesome to see Taylor after two years! And it's so sad that we won't see Teran for another two years!
Here are Emily and McCall at the party after Sacrament Meeting.
1 comment:
I LOVE the Scoop logo - way awesome!! And I especially like the Edler Briggs layout and your hair looks totally fab!!
Eye-boogers....yuk!!! On your bedspread....yuk yuk!!!
Shabby stuff is just too fun.
LA to LA
Post a Comment