Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Brooke!


Brooke turned 13 on April 30th! She is a TEENAGER!

Dad brought one of her gifts out of the garage in this box. He said it was like that Easter about 9 years ago when we got a bunny rabbit. When we opened the box, it was moving around, and I got scared, so I ran upstairs and hid in the closet!
Well, that freaked out Brooke. She didn't want to open the box, and kept backing away, and then coming closer...deliberating...chickening out... So Hannah offered to open it for her. Here was the gift:















HA HA HA HA Brookie! It was these two amazing straighteners!
(P.S. The straighteners are WONDERFUL! There's one for Brooke and one for ME! Finally the saga of me and Brooke breaking our straightener and borrowing Mom's and then breaking hers and then her getting new one and us borrowing it.....is over! Now Mom, Brooke and I each have one of these amazing and inexpensive straighteners! )

Brooke got a really cute scarf from Grandma Lynn.

OH MY! The thing she has been talking about nonstop for 6 months! Could it be???

THE iPOD TOUCH!

And cute flip-flops from Hannah & Lauren!

And finally, a cartoon I made at school.
Happy b-day, Brooke. I love you!

3 comments:

caitlin said...

happy birthday! was that last summer?????
and i want an itouch! :[ no fairrrrr

Lynn Atwood said...

WOW - Lauren - your art work is just amazing. I love the frog and especially the illustration of Brooke!! I'm very impressed!

Can't believe Brooke is 13! You guys are so gorgeous! Love you, GLA

Lauren A said...

Oh!!!! no it was April 30th, not August. I will go back and change that :D